The Asus ZenFone C has reportedly been launched in Malaysia. By the looks of things, this handset is a variant of the ZenFone 4 with some changes in specs.
For starters, the display has been enlarged by half an inch. Android KitKat comes pre-installed instead of Jelly Bean. The processor remains the same, but the internal storage has doubled. There’s also a 5GB cloud storage the remains free for life.
Asus ZenFone C (ZC451CG) Specs
- Android 4.4 KitKat (ZenUI)
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD (480×854 FWVGA), ~218ppi
- 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor
- PowerVR SGX544MP2 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- microSD support up to 64GB
- 5-megapixel main camera, with autofocus and LED flash
- 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2G, 3G WCDMA
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 136.5 x 67 x 10.9mm
- Weight: 149g
- 2100mAh battery
For 349 MYR (around Php4,250), the Asus ZenFone C is positioned as a cheaper alternative to the ZenFone 2.