This year’s flagship killer, the OnePlus 6, has officially arrived in the Philippines.
Starting today, Filipinos can now purchase the much-awaited iteration of OnePlus’ budget flagship smartphone in Digital Walker stores and the brand’s official Lazada shop.
OnePlus has been known for their incredibly competitive pricing and top-notch hardware features. However, it seems like the company is slowly pulling away from its origins as it’s also increasing its asking price.
OnePlus 6 was first unveiled last month, and it was quickly followed by Digital Walker’s announcement that it will be available in the Philippines by June 9. Thankfully, the company kept their word.
- OnePlus 6 64GB — Php30,990
- OnePlus 6 128GB — Php33,990
- OnePlus 6 256GB — Php37,490
OnePlus 6 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, OxygenOS
- Dual nano SIM, Dual standby
- 6.28-inch FHD+ Optic AMOLED display, 2280 x 1080 resolution, ~402ppi
- sRGB, DCI-P3
- 19:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDRX RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 2-lane internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 16-megapixel (f/1.7, OIS, DCAF, Sony IMX519) + 20-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF, Sony IMX376K) dual rear camera, dual-Tone flash
- Portrait mode, 60fps @ 4K, 240fps @ 1080p, 480fps @ 720p
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- RGB Notification LED
- Alert Slider
- Water resistant
- 4G LTE, LTE-A
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Mirror Black, Midnight Black, Silk White
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 75.4 x 7.75mm
- Weight: 177g
- 3,300mAh non-removable battery, Dash Charge