The Vivo X21 is probably the best smartphone that company has ever made by now. So, it’s no surprise that it’s getting a lot of special treatment.
Vivo’s partnership with FIFA is represented in this device. In the company’s latest announcement, they reveal the Vivo X21 World Cup Edition that comes in two new fancy color variants.
The new Vivo X21 now comes in Tibetian Blue and Victory Red. These new flavors represent the flag of FIFA’s host country — Russia. The back panel has an elaborate pattern printed on it, with the tournament logo stamped at the lower back.
But aside from the visual change, it is still the same Vivo X21 on the inside. It sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of built-in storage.
The display on the front is a 6.28-inch screen with Full HD+ resolution on a Super AMOLED panel. The selfie shooter on top is a 12-megapixel sensor, while the dual camera setup at the back has 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel sensors, respectively.
The Vivo X21 retails for a price of CNY3,598 (~Php29,500). Although these particular color variants might be an exclusive gift to the FIFA participants and may never hit the market after all.
Vivo X21 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Hybrid, nano)
- 6.28-inch Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display, 2280 × 1080 pixel resolution, ~401ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6B RAM
- 64GB / 128GB onboard storage
- Expandable storage up to 256GB via microSD
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), WiFi hotspot
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8 aperture) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) rear cameras with LED flash
- 12-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip, 3.5mm audio jack
- HSPA+, 4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm
- Weight: 156.2g
- 3200mAh non-removable battery with fast charging