The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 launched in the Philippines as a Lazada-exclusive product back in June. But due to insistent public demand, ASUS was forced to offer this device offline.
ASUS will start selling the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 3GB/32GB model in select ASUS and Zenfone stores and kiosks nationwide. The company didn’t disclose its official in-store price but expect it to be around Php9,995, which is its retail price in Lazada.
In our full review of the device, we really liked its large display, capable processor, and long battery life.
It sports a 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS screen, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, and a 5,000mAh battery. Those are really impressive features for a device at this price.
ASUS also managed to cram in an 8-megapixel front-facing camera and a dual 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual shooters on the back.
But if you want something extra, the ASUS Zenfoen Max Pro M1 is also available in a 4GB/64GB model, which retails for Php13,995.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2160 x 1080 resolution, ~402ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 400GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 159 x 76 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 180g
- 5,000mAh battery, 10W charger