In partnership with Smart Communications, OPPO has introduced a new variant of the entry-level A71 smartphone.
First launched in the Philippines last March, the OPPO A71K is basically the same smartphone as the original A71 but with a free in-ear headphones and Smart LTE SIM included in the package. It features a respectable Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 CPU but with a limited 2GB of RAM. There’s only 16GB of built-in storage, although it can be expanded further using a microSD card.
OPPO A71K also has a 5.2-inch 720p IPS screen as well as a 5-megapixel selfie camera and 13-megapixep primary shooter equipped with AI Beauty technology. The phone was launched as part of Smart and OPPO’s initiative to bring affordable LTE-enabled devices within the reach of Filipinos.
- ASUS Zenfone Max M1 vs OPPO A71 2018: Specs Comparison
- Honor 9 Lite vs OPPO A71 2018: Specs Comparison
The OPPO A71K is priced at Php5,988 and it’s exclusively available through Smart Prepaid. For those who want a little more oomph for their money, there’s also the OPPO A3s.
OPPO A71K Specs
- Android 7.1 Nougat, ColorOS 3.2
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.2-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, ~282ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2, LED flash
- AI-powered Face Beauty
- 3G, 4G LTE
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- micro USB port
- Dimensions: 148.1 x 73.8 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 137g
- Colors: Gold, Black
- 3000mah non-removable battery