GoPro Hero 9 Black has been revealed as the company’s latest flagship action camera — and it brings a couple of big improvements in years.
As you can see, the GoPro Hero 9 Black now has a colored front display that acts as a viewfinder in selfie/vlogging mode. It also has attachable lenses, a.k.a Max Lens Mods: there’s the Max HyperSmooth for stabilization and Max SuperView for ultra-wide-angle.
If you want a large screen experience on the front you can get the Display Mod that has an extra-large flip screen — perfect for vlogging or framing.
There’s also a MediaMod with directional mic, HDMI port and more; lastly, the Light Mode that comes with led lights with waterproof protection.
It also has a new image sensor that can record up to a whopping 5K resolution at 30fps and 20-megapixel still images. There’s also the latest HyperSmooth 3.0 stabilization with in-camera horizon leveling. You can check the full specs list below.
Moreover, the battery now lasts 30% longer with better cold-weather performance. There’s the triple microphones with wind-noise reduction and a rugged design with waterproofing that can dive up to 33ft (10m) of water.
The GoPro Hero 9 Black has an official price of Php26,490 in the Philippines and is available in GoPro’s official Lazada store.
GoPro Hero 9 Black Specs
- New Image Sensor
- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], more
- 20-megapixel still images, RAW support
- 1.4-inch front color display, w/ live view and status modes
- 2.27-inch rear touch display, touch zoom
- 30% longer battery life w/ improved cold weather performance
- TimeWarp 3.0, Real Speed and Half Speed
- HyperSmooth 3.0, in-camera horizon leveling
- 1080p live stream
- 1080p webcam mode
- SuperPhoto + HDR Nightlapse
- HindSight, LiveBurst, Scheduled Capture, Duration Capture
- Triple microphones, wind-noise reduction
- Large speakers
- Removable lens cover
- Rugged, waterproof up to 33ft (10m)
- Compatible with Max Lens Mode, Display Mod, Media Mod, Light Mod