Honor Philippines just announced that they will be bringing their latest budget offering — the Honor 8C — in the country.
The Honor 8C will arrive with a decent set of specs and a ‘Catbassador’ called ‘Meowington’, which is a tribute to the device’s Cat’s Eye design, which can be seen on the subtle effect created by advance printing and nano-level patterns that can be seen on the back panel.
Besides the new design, the 8C features a large 6.26-inch HD+ screen, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor, and a generous 4,000mAh battery. It also brags a 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual-cameras on the back.
The Honor 8C will make its official debut in the Philippines on March 27, by then the price for this device shall also be announced. It will then be available on Honor stores, kiosks, and multi-brand shops starting March 30.
If you want to be one of the firsts to own this device, you can pre-order the Honor 8C from March 25 to 29 and get freebies ( Honor Gift Kit, Honor Travel Kit, Sports Armband).
Honor 8C Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM
- 6.26-inch HD+ display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~269ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4) dual rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- microUSB 2.0
- Colors: Gold, Blue, Black, Purple
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery