Huawei Philippines just held an event that marks the first-day availability of its latest budget-friendly smartphone — the Huawei Y6s.
For a quick recap, the Huawei Y6s features a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor, with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. It’s basically an upgraded version of the Y6 Pro 2019.
A 6.09-inch screen is seen on the back, with an 8-megapixel selfie camera on the top. While on the back, we have a 13-megapixel primary camera and a fingerprint scanner.
It runs on Android 9 Pie with Huawei’s own interface, EMUI 9.1. The Y6s then comes with a 3,020mAh battery to provide juice. You can get it in Starry Black or Orchid Blue.
See also: Huawei Christmas Promo 2019 launched
The Huawei Y6s is now available nationwide for a price of Php6,990. We’ll be publishing our full review of this device in the coming days so stay tuned for that.
Huawei Y6s Specs
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.09-inch HD+ IPS display, 1560 x 720 pixel resolution, ~282ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Headphone jack
- Dimensions: 156.28 x 73.50 x 8mm
- Weight: 150g
- Colors: Starry Black, Orchid Blue
- 3,020mAh non-removable battery