OPPO has announced that it got an astounding 33,000 pre-orders in the first week of the F5 in the country.
Officially launched more than a week ago, the OPPO F5 is the latest installment to the company’s #SelfieExpert series. It highlights an 18:9 aspect ratio screen and special face unlock feature which are currently the new trends in smartphones today.
The OPPO F5 also features an Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered Beauty technology, which intelligent improves the shot of its camera by adapting to the subjects face.
OPPO F5 Specs
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat, ColorOS 3.2
- 6-inch FHD+ display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek Helio P23 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G71 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- AI Beauty Mode
- Fingerprint scanner, Facial recognition
- 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3200mAh non-removable battery
For those who are still on the fence, the OPPO F5 is still available for a price of Php15,990. You can also get it via Home Credit in either 6 or 9 months installment plan.
We’ll be publishing our full review this week, so stay tuned if you want to know more about this phone.