After Sony Philippines teased us with its official price last week, the company finally revealed the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus’ official availability date.
For those who have been waiting, it’s time to mark your calendars as the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus will be officially available in Sony stores and third-party retailers nationwide starting November 10.
For its price tag of Php16,990, the device will go head-to-head with other popular midrange devices today. Both the OPPO F5 and Huawei Nova 2i are picking up some steam, thanks to their 18:9 aspect ratio displays and overall good value.
The Xperia XA1 Plus didn’t go to the 18:9 route. Instead, they kept the thick top and bottom bezels, with the sides melting seamlessly on the corners. The 5.5-inch FHD screen also packs Sony’s Image Enhance Technology and is projected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Specs
- Android 7 Nougat
- Dual SIM, nano
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P20 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-T880 MP2 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, 1/4-inch Exmor R sensor, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera, 1/2.3-inch Exmor RS sensor, f/2.0. LED flash
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.2
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 8.7mm
- 3430mAh battery, fast-charging