After its promotional materials have been spotted at SM San Lazaro, the OPPO F11 Pro release date in the Philippines have been finally confirmed.
Mark your calendars as the OPPO F11 Pro will make its debut in the country on March 27, 2019. At this event, we shall finally know how much this device will cost, and when the people who have been waiting for it can finally get their hands on this latest midrange smartphone from OPPO.
With the F11 Pro, OPPO fans can experience its 16-megapixel pop-up camera, an all-screen 6.53-inch FHD+ display, and the latest Helio P70 processor from MediaTek.
It will also brag a 48-megapixel primary camera that is aided by a 5-megapixel depth sensor. OPPO is also introducing their latest VOOC 3.0 flash charging technology in this device, which will recharge its 4,000mAh battery.
OPPO F11 Pro Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- 90.9% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 /b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Colors: Thunder Black, Aurora Green
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0