The new OPPO F9 is only a few weeks old. And apparently, it’s already a huge hit to consumers, as proven by the new MemoXpress weekly top list.
OPPO F9 leads the overall top chart of the well-known gadget retailer, in just a week after the device became available for purchase back in September 1.
Right next to the F9 is also OPPO’s own A3s entry-level smartphone taking the second spot. While the rest of the list consists of other budget-friendly offerings from Vivo, Huawei, Nokia, and Samsung.
The OPPO F9’s success might be due to its new design and the smaller “waterdrop” notch. It also comes with VOOC fast-charging technology, which promises two hours of talk time with just a 5-minute charge.
OPPO put its trusty 25-megapixel camera on this thing and a 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual shooters on the back. It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 processor, has a generous 6GB of memory and 64GB of expandable storage.
In our full review of the OPPO F9, we did like its thin bezels, capable performance in real-world tasks, good cameras, and fast-charging technology. Which are probably the reasons why it became a best-seller upon release.
The OPPO F9 is available nationwide for a price of Php17,990.
OPPO F9 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.2
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano)
- 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD (dedicated slot)
- 3G, HSPA+, LTE
- 25-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear cameras, f/1.8 with LED flash
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- OTG support
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74 x 7.99mm
- Weight: 169g
- Colors: Twilight Blue, Starry Purple, Sunrise Red
- 3,500mAh battery, VOOC fast charging