We just got our media invite for the official launch of the Vivo V9 in the Philippines.
After the roller coaster ride of numerous V9 leaks, the company is finally bringing it to the country next week. In a Facebook post, Vivo also shared multiple photos of the V9 — the much-awaited successor of the Vivo V7.
Yesterday, the Vivo India website revealed the full specifications of the Vivo V9 ahead of its official launch. The handset features a 6.3-inch all-screen display with Full HD+ resolution and a notch on top. It’s also powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 626 chipset, and it has the standard 4GB RAM + 64GB onboard storage configuration.
Vivo V9 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FuntouchOS 4.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2280 x 1080 resolution, ~400ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 24-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, f/2.0, LED flash
- AI Face Beauty, Gender Detection, Slow Motion
- Fingerprint scanner, Facial recognition
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, dual-band
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm
- Weight: 150g
- Colors: Pearl Black, Gold
- 3,260mAh non-removable battery
The pricing and availability information of the Vivo V9 is still unknown as of the moment. We’ll update this post as soon as we get more information.