Xiaomi Philippines has finally listened as they’re about to bring their most requested smartphone, the Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
The announcement was made via a teaser posted on the Mi Store Philippines’ Facebook page. The image clearly shows the Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
Since the release of the first Black Shark, Filipino Mi fans have been begging to take a hold of this gaming smartphone from Xiaomi. That’s thanks to its killer design and top-notch specs for the price. Finally, we’ll have that chance with the Black Shark 2.
In fact, the announcement came as a surprise since the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 was already launched way back in March, and we almost lost hope that it will arrive here in the Philippines.
Other than the said teaser, no pricing and availability dates were given yet. Make sure you stay tuned as we’ll be giving you all of that information once they become available. You can check the device’s prices in China here to give you a rough estimation of how much it’ll cost once it arrives in the Philippines.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Black Shark OS
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- Magic Press pressure sensitive screen, DCI-P3 108.9%, 43.5ms
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- Liquid Cool 3.0 vapor chamber cooling system
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 12-megapixel (2x optical zoom) dual rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 4×4 MiMo
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.61 x 75 x 8.77mm
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: Shadow Black, Frozen Silver
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+, 27W fast charging