Finally, we have the official word about the Xiaomi Mi 9T’s release date in the Philippines.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T, which is basically the global version of the sought-after Redmi K20, will make its official debut in the Philippines June 24, 2019.
No official word yet about the Mi 9T’s official price in the Philippines, but that’s something we’ll have to learn on the said launch date. But judging by their prices in other markets, the Mi 9T might have a starting price of somewhere in the ballpark of Php17k-Php18k.
- Samsung Galaxy A70 vs Xiaomi Mi 9T: Specs Comparison
- Xiaomi Mi 9T vs Mi 9 SE: What’s the difference?
Well, that’s it for now. Make sure you stay tuned as we’ll be giving you the Xiaomi Mi 9T’s local pricing and availability details once they become available.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- NTSC 103.8 %, HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 582, f/1.75) + 8-megapixel (2x zoom) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.4) rear cameras, PDAF, Laser focus, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- dual-band GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charger