The Xiaomi Mi 9T just became official after it made its first debut in Europe.
This device is basically the global model of the Redmi K20, which was launched in China last month. The Xiaomi Mi 9T is essentially a midrange device, but with some features that we only see on more expensive devices.
With that, the specs and features are very familiar. It comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, with 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of fast storage.
A high-end 48-megapixel Sony IMX 582 sensor is spotted on the back. It’s partnered with an 8-megapixel (telephoto) and 13-megapixel (ultra wide) cameras. Another key feature of the Xiaomi Mi 9T is its 20-megapixel pop-up camera.
See also: Xiaomi Mi 9T Review
The Xiaomi Mi 9T went live in Europe together with the latest Mi Band 4. On the downside, the company is yet to reveal the Mi 9T Plus, which is expected to be a rebranded version of the flagship Redmi K20 Pro.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- NTSC 103.8 %, HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 582, f/1.75) + 8-megapixel (2x zoom) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.4) rear cameras, PDAF, Laser focus, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- dual-band GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charger
The Xiaomi Mi 9T will have a retail price of EUR329 (~Php19,300) for the 6GB/64GB model, while the 6GB/128GB variant will be at EUR369 (~Php21,700). It will be available in Europe starting June 17. Meanwhile, its release details in the Philippines are yet to be announced.