Vivo is yet to release their Z1 Pro in India, however there are reports of what appears to be a mysterious smartphone confirmed by the Chinese certification authority, TENAA.
The phone’s identity remains unknown, but it bears the model number of V1913A/T. What makes sparks even more interest is that it also sports a triple camera module on its behind.
Specs were also released for this unidentified phone such as having a 6.38-inch AMOLED display. It also contains an octa-core processor set at 2.0GHz. Besides that, we also have an idea regarding its selfie and triple camera setup on the back.
- Vivo V15 Home Credit installment plans
- Vivo’s new 120 watt fast charging technology can fill up a 4,000mAh battery in 13 minutes
Vivo V1913A/T Specs
- Android 9 Pie (overlaid with FunTouch UI)
- 6.38-inch AMOLED display with full HD+ (1080 x 2340)
- Waterdrop notch
- 2GHz Octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 128GB user-expandable storage via microSD
- Triple-cameras: 16MP + 8MP + 2 MP, LED flash
- Front camera: 16MP
- Fingerprint scanner
- AI-based Jovi assistant
- 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13mm, 179 grams
- 4390mAh battery
Take note that this phone has not been divulged, and that we’re not sure what else does Vivo have in store for us. What we could do is to keep our eyes peeled on the possibilities phone model V1913A/T could bring.
What do you think? Is this something that you would like to see in the Philippines?