There’s no denying that the Huawei P30 Pro is one of the most revolutionary smartphones in the industry today. Which is why we got really excited when it reached our headquarters.
For those who are unfamiliar, the Huawei P30 Pro boasts a new set of cameras on the back. It boasts a 40-megapixel primary shooter, a 20-megapixel sensor with an ultra wide-angle lens, 8-megapixel camera with a periscope telephoto zoom, and a ToF depth sensor.
It also boasts a Kirin 980 processor, a large 6.47-inch OLED screen with an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a large 4,200mAh battery. You can check out our initial thoughts with this device in our hands-on review.
But before we give you our final verdict with it, you might want to check out our unboxing below. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled as we’ll be publishing our full review of the device in the coming days.
Huawei P30 Pro unboxing
Huawei P30 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.47-inch OLED FHD+ display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~398ppi
- HDR 10
- Kirin 980 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- 128GB/256GB/512GB internal storage, expandable via NM card up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 40-megapixel + 20-megapixel (ultra wide) + 8-megapixel (5x periscope zoom), ToF sensor rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- up to ISO 409,600
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Amber Sunrise, Breathing Crystal, Pearl White, Aurora, Black
- 4,200mAh non-removable battery, 40W SuperCharge, Reverse charge
The Huawei P30 Pro retails for Php50,990, while its smaller brother, the Huawei P30, is available for Php36,990.