Thinking of getting the latest Apple Watch 2020 models in the Philippines? Now you can.
Both the Apple Watch SE and Series 6 are now available for purchase on Digital Walker, Power Mac Center, and Apple’s own Philippine store.
The Apple Watch SE has a lower price of Php16,990 and will come with special deals for those who would pay in cash on Digital Walker. Alternatively, you can get it at Php707.92 per month via a 0% 24-month installment plan on BPI, Citibank, HSBC, and Metrobank credit cards.
On the other hand, the Apple Watch Series 6 starts at Php23,990. Like the former, it will come with special deals when you pay in cash through Digital Walker. It’s also available for as low as Php999.58 per month on the same credit cards for 24 months.
To go together with your new Apple Watch, Digital Walker is also offering accessories for both models. That includes a screen protector, a case, and a scout strap.
It’s worth noting that the Apple Watches’ prices for Digital Walker and Power Mac — seen below — are Php1,000 higher than their listed prices on Apple’s official store.
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm – Php 23,990
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm – Php 24,990
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm w/ Braided Loop – Php 25,990
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm w/ Braided Loop – Php 27,990
- Apple Watch SE 40mm – Php 16,990
- Apple Watch SE 44mm – Php 17,990
- Apple Watch SE 40mm w/ Braided Loop – Php 18,990
- Apple Watch SE 44mm w/ Braided Loop – Php 20,990
- UAG Watch Case 44mm: Php1,190 (promo price: Php890)
- UAG Scout Strap 40mm/44mm: Php1,890 (promo price: Php1590)
- Curved Screen Protector 40mm/44mm: Php590 (promo price Php390)