The long wait is finally over for Filipino mobile gamers. Just recently, ASUS Philippines just announced the official local price of the latest ASUS ROG Phone II in the country.
There’s no denying that the ASUS ROG Phone II is possibly the most feature-packed Android smartphone in the market today. This beastly device sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, 12GB of RAM, 512GB of fast storage, and a large 6,000mAh battery.
Since it is an ROG product, a brand known for its gamer-centric computer peripherals and components, the ROG Phone II will have an aggressive gamer design on the back.
While on the front we have a gigantic 6.59-inch AMOLED screen with a fast 120Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. There’s also a fingerprint scanner buried beneath the screen, while surrounding the display is a stereo speaker setup.
You can get all those features of the ASUS ROG Phone II for a price of Php49,995. Pre-orders will run from October 3 to 11, 2019 and will come with a free ROG jacket. It will then make a formal launch in the Philippines on October 11.
ASUS ROG Phone II Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Zen UI 6/ROG UI
- Dual SIM
- 6.59-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~391ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time
- HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus octa-core processor
- 12GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 512GB internal storage
- 24-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.79, Sony IMX586) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide) rear cameras, PDAF, laser autofocus, dual LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, DTS:X
- Headphone jack
- AirTriggers 2.0
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 2x USB Type-C ports
- Dimensions: 170.99 x 77.6 x 9.78 mm
- Weight: 240g
- Color: Black
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 30W ROG HyperCharge, Quick Charge 4.0