The ASUS ROG Phone II was revealed without a price. But now, we have it and it’s pretty enticing.
It will be available in two models. The top-of-the-line ASUS ROG Phone II with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage will come with a price of CNY6,200 (~Php46,100). Meanwhile, a more affordable Tencent model with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage will be at CNY3,500 (~Php26,000).
The new ROG Phone II could definitely offer great value for the price. If you remember, the first ROG Phone with 8GB/512GB configuration launched in the Philippines for Php61,995.
If its successor arrives here in the Philippines, based on its price in China, we expect it to retail for under for under Php50k. This will make it very competitive with other flagships today like the Huawei P30 Pro or the Galaxy S10 series.
ASUS ROG Phone II Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Zen UI 6/ROG UI
- Dual SIM
- 6.59-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~391ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time
- HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus octa-core processor
- 12GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 512GB internal storage
- 24-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.79, Sony IMX586) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide) rear cameras, PDAF, laser autofocus, dual LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, DTS:X
- Headphone jack
- AirTriggers 2.0
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- USB Type-C
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 30W ROG HyperCharge, Quick Charge 4.0