It has been a year since Asus introduced the ZenFone Live L1 in the market. Now, the tech company is releasing the latest addition to this line-up – the ASUS ZenFone Live L2.
The ASUS Zenfone Live L2 is similar to its predecessor when it comes to certain specifications. The upcoming handset comes with a 5.5-inch HD+ display at a 18:9 aspect ratio. It also sports a 5-megapixel selfie camera, which supports LED flash and facial recognition.
The Zenfone Live L2 comes in two variants: We have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with 16GB storage model and a Snapdragon 430 with 32GB version. Both models will have 2GB RAM. If you find the storage restrictive, there’s microSD for expansion.
When it comes to the primary camera, there’s a 13-megapixel main cam with LED flash. It also sports a 3000mAh battery capacity that can be used via microUSB port.
You can get ASUS Zenfone Live L2 in new Rocket Red and Cosmic Blue colors with gradient finish. There’s no available information regarding its cost and availability, but according to the company website, it will come across the US and Canada. It shall also arrive in the Philippines, just like its predecessor.
ASUS ZenFone Live L2 Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo, ZenUI 5
- Dual Sim
- 5.5 inch- HD+ IPS display, 720 x 1440 pixel resolution, ~293ppi
- 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 octa-core processor
- 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 308/505
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera f/2.0, LED flash
- HPSA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 71.8 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 140g
- Colors: Rocket Red, Cosmic Blue
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery