Gionee has a new product offering for the Indian market. Say hello to the Gionee S10 Lite.
With its specs list as an evidence, the Gionee S10 Lite appears to be a rebranded version of the S10C, which was co-released with its higher-end brother Gionee S10 way back in May.
And since it was developed a few months early, the S10 Lite didn’t make it to the 18:9 aspect ratio party. This thing has a decent-sized 5.2-inch HD IPS display, sandwiched by a thick top and bottom bezels.
But having those bezels isn’t really that bad considering that it houses a 16-megapixel camera on the top, and a fingerprint scanner at the bottom. And as usual, the shooter at the back gets less priority with its lower 13-megapixel sensor.
It’s powered by a 3100mAh battery and will run on a quite dated, but definitely needs to be upgraded Android 7.1 Nougat with Gionee’s own AMIGO OS 4.0 on top.
Gionee S10 Lite Specs
- Android 7 Nougat, AMIGO OS 4.0
- Dual SIM (Hybrid), Dual Standby
- 5.2-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution, ~401ppi
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 quad-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS
- Colors: Gold, Black, Green
- 3100mAh non-removable battery
The Gionee S10 Lite now retails for INR15,999 (around Php12,500) in India. Pricing and availability in the Philippines are yet to be known.