Honor has released a new tablet alongside its flagship phones. Meet the new Honor Pad V7 Pro.
Launched alongside the Magic 3, 3 Pro, and 3 Pro Plus, the Honor Pad V7 Pro is powered by a MediaTek Kompanio 1300T chipset that’s made specifically for tablets and ARM laptops. It’s said to be the big-screen equivalent of the Dimensity 1200 of smartphones.
It also comes with a large 11-inch LCD screen with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate. That’s partnered with four speakers and DTS:X Ultra for a more immersive viewing and gaming experience.
The battery is large but might feel a little lacking for an 11-inch tablet. It’s a 7,250mAh capacity with 22.5W charging.
Since it’s coming out initially in China, it will not come with Google Mobile Services (GMS), but we expect the international variant will.
It’s best paired with Honor’s Magic Pencil 2 that attaches and charges magnetically with the tablet itself. For improved productivity, you can also get the Honor magnetic keyboard with a trackpad.
Those in China can get the Honor Pad V7 Pro starting August 19. It starts at CNY2,599 (around Php20,300) for the 6GB/128GB WiFi-only model while the 5G variant with 8GB/256GB is at CNY2,699 (around Php21,100).
Honor Pad V7 Pro Specs
- Android 11, MagicUI 5.0
- SIM support (5G model)
- 11-inch LCD display, 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, 274ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.6GHz MediaTek Kompanio 1300T octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 128GB.256GB internal storage
- 1080p front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel depth sensor rear cameras
- Quad speakers, DTS:X Ultra
- Magic Pencil 2, Dedicated magnetic keyboard w/ trackpad
- 5G (optional)
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, GNSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 252.10 x 163.64 x 7.25mm
- Weight: 485g
- Colors: Titanium Silver, Blue, Gold
- 7,250mAh non-removable battery, 22.5W charging