Huawei’s flagship tablet has finally made its way to the Philippines.
Announced alongside the Mate Xs, the Huawei MatePad Pro is the fanciest tablet that the company currently makes. A portable machine made for work, entertainment, and creativity. It even has support for a proprietary keyboard for those of you who work from home.
Huawei MatePad Pro features a large WQXGA LCD display, with ultra-thin bezels made possible by the punch-hole 8-megapixel selfie camera. You can draw or write notes on its screen using the Huawei M-pen stylus.
On the inside, it’s powered by a Kirin 990 processor, with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
The MatePad Pro is the first tablet to come with 15W fast wireless charging and it can fill up its 7,250mAh battery back to 100% in no time.
It’s also one of the stylish tablets around. It’s available in Pearl White, Midnight Grey, Orange, and Forest green color options. We also have the 13-megapixel primary camera back here.
- Huawei MateBook X Pro 2020 launched in the Philippines
- Huawei Watch GT 2e price in the Philippines announced
The Huawei MatePad Pro has a price of Php32,990. Much cheaper than the new iPad Pro. Those who will pre-order it will get the keyboard and M-pencil for free plus, a Huawei member Center reward — all are valued at Php13,990.
Huawei MatePad Pro Specs
- Android 10, EMUI 10.1
- 10.8-inch WQXGA LCD display, 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution
- Kirin 990 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via NM card
- Mali-G76 GPU
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- Huawei M-Pen support
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 146 x 159 x 7.99mm
- Weight: 492g
- Colors: Orange, Forest Green
- 7,250mAh non-removable battery, 40W fast charging, 15W fast wireless charging, 7.5W reverse wireless charging