The Huawei P Smart Pro was just revealed and it packs some familiar features that we saw on other Huawei and Honor devices.
The ultra-thin bezel was made possible by the 16-megapixel pop-up selfie camera — no notches. But since it uses an IPS screen, Huawei resorted to a side-mounted fingerprint scanner instead of an on-screen one.
Since there is no physical biometric sensor on the back, we have a clean design on the rear. On the top left, you can find the 48-megapixel primary shooter, as well as the 8-megapixel ultra-wide and the 2-megapixel depth sensors.
Under the hood, it comes with the overused Kirin 710F, with 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of fast UFS 2.1 storage. It’s powered by a 4,000mAh battery, which you can fill up by its 10W USB Type-C charger.
The Huawei P Smart Pro is now available in select European countries for EUR350 (~Php19,700). It’s pricing and availability in the Philippines is yet to be announced. Although we expect it to arrive here under a different name.
Huawei P Smart Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.59-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~391ppi
- 2.2GHz Kirin 710F octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 206g
- Colors: Blue, Black
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging