Infinix has officially unveiled the Infinix HOT 10S MLBB Edition. As the name suggests, it’s identical to the original HOT 10S but with some design differences.
The back of the phone has a huge ‘LEGENDARY’ text printed on it, which is a reference to a term used in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Other specs remain the same as it comes with a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset, 6GB RAM, and 128GB onboard storage.
The 6.82-inch 2.5D curved screen has HD+ resolution and 90Hz refresh rate. For long gaming sessions, it has a massive 6,000mAh battery and 10W charging. Software-wise, it runs on Android 11 with Infinix’s XOS 7.6 custom skin.
Infinix HOT 10S MLBB Specs
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.82-inch IPS HD+ display, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, ~263ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 12nm octa-core processor
- Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 48-megapixel f/1.79 + 2-megapixel + AI Lens + quad rear flash
- 8-megapixel + dual front flash
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio, OTG
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- GPS, A-GPS
- Colors: Heart of Ocean, Morandi Green, Purple
- Dimensions: 171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2 mm
- 6,000mAh battery, 10W charging
The new Infinix HOT 10S MLBB Edition will be available for an introductory price of only Php6,490 on July 12. After the sale, it will go back to its SRP of Php6,990.