The Infinix 10 series is getting new members with the Hot 10S and 10S NFC.
Both the Infinix Hot 10S and 10S NFC will feature 6.82-inch screens, with only HD+ pixel resolution but a fast 90Hz refresh rate.
The duo will be powered by a 12nm MediaTek Helio G85 chipset. Plus, a new design on the back, a fingerprint scanner, and a triple camera led by a 48-megapixel main shooter.
Besides NFC, their only key difference is the batteries. The Hot 10S will have a larger 6,000mAh capacity, while the NFC model will have 5,000mAh. On the downside, they will only come with 10W chargers.
The Infinix Hot 10S has a price of USD130 (around Phpfor the 6GB/128GB and will be available in Indonesia this May 12. A 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB model will also come out.
Meanwhile, the Infinix Hot 10S NFC is at USD120 (around Php5,800) and will have a 4GB/128GB. A 4GB/64GB variant would also come out at a later date.
Infinix Hot 10S and 10S NFC Specs
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.82-inch HD+ IPS display 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, 263ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + AI rear cameras, Quad-LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- NFC (select models)
- Dimensions: 171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2mm
- Colors: Heart of Ocean, Morandi Green, Purple, Black
- 6,000mAh (10S) / 5,000mAh (NFC) non-removable battery, 10W charger