Lenovo took the K5 Note from 2016 and updated it with better hardware and modern design to come up with a spin on it — the Lenovo K5 Note 2018.
The new smartphone will join the new K5 and K5 Lite in Lenovo’s new budget-friendly lineup. But unlike the first two, the Lenovo K5 Note 2018 has a bigger screen, faster processor, and overall better specs.
Announced alongside the Lenovo 5Z, the Lenovo K5 Note 2018 packs a 6-inch HD+ screen with an HD+ resolution. It doesn’t have a display notch, but it sports ultra-thin bezels on the left and right both sides.
Lenovo K5 Note 2018 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor and is available in either a 3GB/64GB model or a 4GB/64GB variant. On the front, there’s an 8-megapixel selfie camera for selfies. Meanwhile, a 16-megapixel rear camera is partnered with a 2-megapixel secondary sensor for the portrait mode.
Lenovo K5 Note 2018 Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo, ZUI 3.9
- Dual nano SIM, Dual standby
- 6.0-inch HD+ IPS display, 1440 x 720 pixel resolution, ~268ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- Adreno 506
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 16-megapixel (f/2.0) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4), PDAF, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio, microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 158.3 x 76.7 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 176g
- 3,760mAh non-removable battery
The Lenovo K5 Note 2018 price in China is CNY799 (~Php6,600) for the 3GB/32GB model, while the 4GB/64GB version costs CNY999 (~Php8,200). The official pricing and availability in the Philippines are currently unknown.