After releasing the V30 Signature Edition last year, LG is back at it again with a premium V35 ThinQ.
The LG V35 ThinQ Signature Edition is built with a zirconium ceramic back cover which prevents scratches and bruises. It’s available in both white and black models, plus it also comes with a premium Bang & Olufsen headphones out of the box.
Aside from the classy design, it’s pretty much the same as the standard LG V35 ThinQ. It packs a 6-inch FullVision 18:9 display with an OLED panel and QHD+ resolution. On the inside, it’s operated by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU, 6GB of RAM, and a huge 256GB of onboard storage.
LG V35 ThinQ Signature Edition also has a dual-camera setup on the back, consisting of two 16-megapixels sensors. As for selfies, it has an 8-megapixel shooter with an aperture of f/1.9.
LG V35ThinQ Signature Edition Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo, UX 6.0+, ThinQ Smarts
- 6-inch QHD+ OLED 18:9 FullVision Gorilla Glass 5 Display, 2880 x 1440 pixel resolution, ~538ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi hotspot
- HSPA+, 4G LTE-A
- 32-bit HiFi Quad DAC
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- 16-megapixel (f/1.6, 1µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF) + 16-megapixel (f/1.9, no AF) rear cameras, LED flash
- AI Camera, QVoice, AI Haptic, BrightMode
- Fingerprint scanner, Face and Voice Recognition
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 157g
- Colors: Platinum Gray, Aurora Black
- 3,300mAh non-removable battery, wireless charging, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
What’s good about LG’s signature edition? It’s primarily on the package inclusions. Getting one will entitle the customer to an exclusive after-sales service which will be handled by a dedicated personalized assistant. In addition, there’s a free leather case and an option to engrave the owner’s name on the case or the phone itself.
The LG V35 ThinQ Signature price is a mind-boggling KRW 1,999,800 or approximately Php95,000 (~USD1,788) when converted directly to Philippine Peso. Pre-order starts today and ends in the 13th of August.