If you think the Moto G 5G Plus is already Motorola’s most affordable gateway to 5G, wait ’til you see the Moto G 5G.
The Moto G 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor, enabling its 5G connectivity and a cheaper alternative to the SD765G of the Plus model. You can get the device with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of storage.
It also comes with a 5,000mAh battery, which promises up to 2 days of battery life and charges via a 20W TurboPower charger.
A large 6.7-inch FHD+ Max Vision screen is seen in the front. For the first time in a long while, Motorola put the punch-hole in the middle for the selfie camera.
We then have a familiar design on the back. It has a water-repellent surface, a square camera glass, and the Motorola emblem that doubles as the fingerprint scanner.
This device also has NFC for wireless payments and a dedicated Google Assistant button.
The Moto G 5G has a starting price of EUR299 (around Php17,100) and will be initially available in Europe. It should also arrive in the Philippines in the near future now that we have the Moto G 5G Plus and Razr 5G in the country.
Moto G 5G Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ Max Vision IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 394ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, quad-pixel, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, HSPA+
- WiFi 8012.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, LTEPP, SUPL
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 212g
- IP52 water protection
- Colors: Frosted Silver, Volcanic Grey
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 20W TurboPower