Motorola has been coming up with pretty boring releases lately and the new Motorola Moto E6 is no different.
The Motorola Moto E6 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor, with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable storage, and an Adreno 505 GPU.
There’s also the small 5.5-inch HD+ display, which makes it a really pocketable device. Motorola is also sparing us from the notch by having thick bezels on the top to house the necessary sensors and the front-facing camera.
Speaking of which, a humble 5-megapixel selfie camera is seen on the front that further expresses its low-end smartphone status. While on the back a single 13-megapixel primary camera is present.
It has a P2i water-repellent nano-coating to slightly spice up its specs list. There’s also the 3,000mAh battery that promises 29 hours of power on a single charge.
Motorola Moto E6 Specs
- Android 9 Pie
- Single SIM, nano
- 5.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1440 x 720 pixel resolution, ~296ppi
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front facing camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0, PDAF, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- P2i water-repellent nano-coating
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, LTEPP, SUPL
- FM Radio
- microUSB port
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 72.3 x 8.57 mm
- Weight: 159g
- Colors: Starry Black, Navy Blue
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery, 5W charger
The new Motorola Moto E6 will be available in select US carriers for USD150 (~Php7,700). An unlocked version of the device will also be available in select retailers in the same country. Those who are in Canada will also get a chance to score this device in the coming weeks, while its release details in other countries, especially here in the Philippines, are yet to be known.