OPPO has just released the OPPO A7n in China, which is virtually an upgraded version of the OPPO A5 and the A7.
Just like the A5 and the A7, OPPO A7n has a 6.2-inch HD+ display plus a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It also sports a 4,230mAh battery capacity, which can fuel the device for an entire day or two.
While the two mentioned devices are alike in terms of specifications, it doesn’t mean these phones don’t have differences. OPPO A5 has 3GB of RAM and an 8-megapixel front camera, while the A7n boasts 4GB RAM and a 16-megapixel selfie camera. The A7n will also come with the new Helio P35.
The similarities between these to devices go back as they both come with 64GB of internal storage that’s expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
The OPPO A7n will be available in Lake Light Green. It can be noticed that its curved back is made of special material as well. Other interesting things about this latest device are NFC cardless payment and one-touch feature, which allows you to switch between regular and private mode.
OPPO A7n Specs:
- Android 8 Oreo, ColorOS 5.1
- Dual Sim
- 6.2-inch HD + IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- MediaTek Helio P35 octa-processor
- 4GB RAM
- IMG GE8320
- 64GB storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel f/ 2.2 + 2-megapixel (f/2.4) dual rear camera
- Fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- HSPA+ 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.2
- NFC, Mobile Payment
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.6 x 8mm
- Weight: 186g
- 4,230mAh non-removable battery
As of now, the device is exclusive to China. But, we can say that it’s price and availability globally, especially here in the Philippines, will be announced soon. So stay tuned for details.