The OPPO K7 5G arrives as the latest 5G phone from the Chinese tech brand.
As expected, the OPPO K7 5G is one of the many premium midrange phones to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, one of the most popular chipsets to have 5G connectivity built-in. It’s partnered with 8GB of RAM and two storage options: 128GB and 256GB.
On the front, we have a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, with a notch (not punch-hole) on the top for the 32-megapixel selfie camera. We then see a quad-camera setup on the back that consists of the usual suspects. There’s the 48-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Keeping the lights on is a 4,025mAh battery with 30W fast charging that plugs through the USB Type-C port.
The OPPO K7 5G will be available in China starting August 11 with a price of CNY1,999 (around Php14,000) for the 8GB/128GB model, while the 8GB/256GB variant will be at CNY2,299 (around Php16,200).
OPPO K7 5G Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.3 x 74.3 x 7.96mm
- Weight: 180g
- Colors: Blue, Black, Flowing Cloud, Flow Flame
- 4,025mAh non-removable battery, 30W fast charging