OPPO has renewed its four-year partnership with a renowned football team, FC, Barcelona, for another three years. And to commemorate this new chapter for both entities, the OPPO Reno 10X Zoom FC Barcelona Limited Edition smartphone was released.
This new variant is repainted to feature the team’s signature garnet and blue colors. A gold emblem of the team is seen at the bottom and an FC Barcelona logo subtly inked in the back that shows as it reflects with light.
Other than that, it’s still the same device as yesterday. In our full review, we liked the snappy performance provided by its Snapdragon 855 processor, the reliability of the 4,065mAh battery, and the flexible set of cameras that it has.
With this renewed partnership, expect to see OPPO’s name in every FC Barcelona games. You can also see them in tandem on online and offline fan activities, workshops, and more.
OPPO said that the new Reno 10X Zoom FC Barcelona will arrive in select European and Asian countries soon. Hopefully, the Philippines is one of them.
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~387ppi
- 93.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera, Soft light
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX586, f/1.7) + 13-megapixel (Periscope telephoto) + 8-megapixel (Ultra wide) triple rear cameras, Dual OIS, PDAF, LED flash
- Face unlock, In-display fingerprint scanner
- HPSA +, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual-frequency GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.0 x 77.2 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 210g
- Colors: Fog Sea Green, Extreme Night Black, Mist Pink
- 4,065mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0