OPPO Philipines just released a couple of new hardware in the country. One of them is the brand new OPPO Reno 2F.
The new OPPO Reno 2F will officially phase out the OPPO F series, which ended on the F11 Pro. This device made its Philippine debut alongside the more premium Reno 2 and the OPPO Enco Q1 noise-canceling earphones.
This one sports a 6.5-inch AMOLED screen, with a pop-up camera that’s identical to the F11 Pro. It houses the 16-megapixel selfie shooter. While on the back we have a quad-camera setup led by a 48-megapixel main sensor.
It’s then powered by a MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor, a 4,000mAh battery, and VOOC 3.0 fast charging support.
The OPPO Reno 2F has a retail price of Php19,990 here in the Philippines. It will be available for pre-order alongside the Reno 2 on October 18-24,2019. You can get it at 0% installment plans on Home Credit and other major credit card outlets.
OPPO Reno 2F Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.5-inch FHD+ AMILED screen, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (Ultra-wide,f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (mono) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 75.8 x 8.67mm
- Weight: 195g
- Colors: Lake Green, Sky White
- 4,000Mah battery, VOOC 3.0 fast charging