After teasing it for a while, OPPO Philippines finally announced the pricing and availability details of the OPPO Reno 2 here in the country.
For a quick recap, the OPPO Reno 2 sports an all-screen 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel. The impressive 93.1% screen-to-body ratio was made possible by its sharks-fin pop-up camera on the top.
Speaking of which, the Reno 2 sports a 16-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back we have a quad-camera setup led by its 48-megapixel Sony IMX 586 sensor, and a 13-megapixel shooter that can provide up to 20x of digital zoom.
It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. There’s then a 4,000mAh battery on the inside, with support for VOOC 3.0 fast charging via USB Type-C.
See also: OPPO Reno 2 hands-on review
The OPPO Reno 2 has a retail price of Php28,990. It will be available for pre-order on October 18-24, 2019 alongside the new OPPO Reno 2F. It’s available at 0% installment plans via Home Credit, and major credit cards.
OPPO Reno 2 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- 93.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 (front), Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (back)
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera, Sharks-fin style pop-up mechanism
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 586, f/1.7) + 13-megapixel (5x hybrid, 20x digital, f/2.4) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, EIS, OIS, LED flash
- Ultra Dark Mode, Ultra Steady Video
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, Galileo, GLONASS
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160 x 74.3 x 9.5mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Sunset Pink, Black
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0 fast charging