After two years of waiting and high anticipation, the POCO F2 Pro have been finally made official.
The POCO F2 Pro is the proper follow-up to the ground-breaking Poco F1 from 2018. It features a set of flagship specs, without the high-end price. Albeit, this new one is actually a rebranded version of the Redmi K30 Pro.
It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor. The Xiaomi sub-brand takes pride in the device’s advanced cooling system, which can improve performance the device’s overall longevity. You can get the F2 Pro in 6GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB of RAM and storage configuration.
Keeping the lights on is a 4,700mAh battery with a 30W fast-charging support.
On the front, we have an almost bezel-less 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen. This was made possible by using an in-display fingerprint scanner, and hiding the 20-megapixel selfie camera inside a pop-up mechanism.
Flipping it up, you can spot the quad-camera setup on the back. The POCO F2 Pro is rigged with a 64-megapixel main shooter, 13-megapixel ultra-wide, a 5-megapixel macro/optical zoom, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
POCO F2 Pro Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 11
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- 100% DCI-P3, sRGB, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz sampling rate
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor
- LiquidCool Technology 2.0
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 20-megapixel pop-up front camera, 120fps slow-mo
- 64-megapixel (6P lens, OIS) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (macro, 2x optical zoom) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor), LED flash
- Super Night Scene 2.0, AI Scene Detection
- up to [email protected], up to [email protected] slow-mo
- 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 8
- Bluetooth 5.1
- dual-frequency GPS, Galileo, BDS, QZSS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 218g
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Purple
- 4,700mAh battery, 30W non-removable battery
The POCO F2 Pro has a price of EUR499 (~Php27,200) for the 6GB/128GB model and EUR599 (~Php32,600) for the 8GB/256GB variant. It’s now available in AliExpress and Gearbest.