Just a few weeks back, Xiaomi dropped a huge bomb when they announced the Pocophone F1. A midrange device that packs a flagship Snapdragon 845 processor.
Today, the company held an official launch event in Jakarta, Indonesia, and announced the official pricing and availability of the Pocophone F1, both in abroad and in the Philippines.
The Pocophone F1 will have a starting price of Php17,990 for the 6GB/64GB model while the 6GB/128GB configuration will retail at Php19,990. It will be available in Lazada and through Xiaomi’s physical stores starting September 6.
For those who are not familiar, the Poco F1 doesn’t only have one of the most capable processors around, but it also comes with tons of appealing specs. Features that are more appetizing than some more expensive smartphones in the market.
- OPPO F9 vs Xiaomi Pocophone F1: Specs Comparison
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1 vs Huawei Nova 3: Specs Comparison
There’s the large 6.18-inch FHD+ screen, an ultra-fast UFS 2.1 storage, and a large 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
Xiaomi also rigged it with a 20-megapixel selfie camera, and a dual 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras. It will also run on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with MIUI 9.6 interface that’s been dressed with Poco’s own launcher.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9.6 (Poco launcher)
- Dual SIM, hybrid
- 6.18-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2246 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- LiquidCool cooling system
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, f/1.9, PDAF, dual-Tone flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, QZSS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 155.5 x 75.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 180g
- Colors: Steel Blue, Rosso Red, Graphite Black, Kevlar (Armored edition)
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, Quick Charge 3.0