The Redmi 9C 2021 has made its way to the Philippines.
Compared to the initial 9C model that came out last year, which tops out at 3GB/64GB, the Redmi 9C 2021 has a larger 4GB of RAM and twice the storage at 128GB. Other than that, everything else is the same.
It’s still powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor, with a 6.53-inch HD+ screen, and a generous 5,000mAh battery.
There’s a waterdrop notch on the screen for the 5-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, there’s a square glass for the triple rear cameras. To compensate for the low-end hardware, it comes in two vibrant colors: Sunset Orange and Twilight Blue.
The Redmi 9C 2021 is now available in Mi Authorized stores and Mi Zone kiosks for a price of Php6,290.
Redmi 9C 2021 Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.53-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 268ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- PowerVR8320 GPU
- 128GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (Depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.07 x 9mm
- Weight: 196g
- Colors: Sunrise Orange, Twilight Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charger