A lot of people have been waiting for it, and finally, it’s coming. The Samsung Galaxy A70 is set to arrive in the Philippines.
Other than the Galaxy A50, a lot of people have set their eye on the Samsung Galaxy A70, which is basically a better and blown-up version of the former.
The Galaxy A70 has a bigger 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, generous 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor.
A 32-megapixel selfie camera is found on the front, while on the back you can spot a triple camera setup. It also comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner and a 4,500mAh non-removable battery.
The new Samsung Galaxy A70 has a price of Php22,990 here in the Philippines. You can pre-order it through Lazada and other retailers from May 14 to 19, 2019. As a bonus, you can get a free JBL Clip 3 and Php400 Nanofixit Screen Crack insurance. All of which are valued at Php4,000.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U FHD+ display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~392ppi
- 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 32-megapixel primary camera, f/2.0
- 32-megapixel (f/1.9) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor) triple rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.7 x 7.9mm
- Colors: Black, Blue, White
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery