The popular Galaxy A70 is getting a slight refresh with the new Samsung Galaxy A70s.
The new Galaxy A70s will feature the new prism design accent on the back, like what its siblings have. You can get it in Red, Black, and White.
Its primary camera was also upgraded. It now uses the new 64-megapixel ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor that we also saw on other devices like the Redmi Note 8 Pro. This replaces the 32-megapixel sensor of its predecessor, although the 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter and 5-megapixel depth-sensor were kept.
Other than that, it’s still the same device from before. The Samsung Galaxy A70s is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor, has a large 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast-charging support, and a gigantic 6.7-inch Super AMOLED screen with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy A70s Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U FHD+ display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~392ppi
- 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 32-megapixel primary camera, f/2.0
- 64-megapixel (Bright GW1, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor) triple rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Super Steady Mode, Night Mode
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.7 x 7.9mm
- Colors: Prism Red, Prism White, Prism Black
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A70s is now on sale in India, while its release details here in the Philippines are yet to be announced. It has a starting price of INR28,999 (~Php21,300) for the 6GB/128GB model, while the 8GB/128GB variant will be at INR30,999 (~Php22,800).