Finally, the long-awaited Samsung foldable phone is finally official. Meet the new Samsung Galaxy Fold.
The new Samsung Galaxy Fold features a 4.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED screen on the front. While on the back, there’s a triple camera setup that’s identical to the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
But, the magic starts when you fold out the device. Samsung designed a pretty neat hinge on the sides, which lets you open the device like a notebook, revealing its larger 7.3-inch QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED flex display.
Other than providing a bigger screen real estate for entertainment, Samsung also reconfigured its One UI interface to provide more intuitiveness for productivity. The interface and layout are dynamic and configures on the tasks that you’re about to do.
Samsung Galaxy Fold Specs
- Android 9 Pie, One UI
- 4.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, 21:9 aspect ratio
- 7.3-inch QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED flex display, 4:2:3 aspect ratio
- Exynos 7nm octa-core processor
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 512GB UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 10-megapixel (f/2.2) + 8-megapixel (f/1.9) dual front camera
- 10-megapixel cover camera, f/2.2
- 12-megapixel (Dual Pixel AF, OIS, f/1.5-2.4) + 16-megapixel (ultra wide-angle) + 12-megapixel (2x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS) triple rear cameras
- 4G LTE
- 4,380mAh non-removable battery
The Samsung Galaxy Fold will be available in the United States starting April 26th for USD1,980 (~Php102,800).