Samsung’s budget smartphones are some of the best-selling phones in the world. So to gain more market share, the company has released a new mid-range device, the Galaxy M14 5G.
Like the other M series, the new Samsung Galaxy M14 5G has a large 6,000mAh battery as its highlight feature. Obviously bigger than most phones, which only have 5,000mAh capacities. It ships with a 15W charging adapter.
Samsung also used its own Exynos 1330 processor for this one. Being an affordable device, it only has 4GB of RAM but does come with 64GB and 128GB variants.
On the front, there’s a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen on the front, with a 90Hz refresh rate, and a 13-megapixel selfie camera on top.
At the back, there’s a clean design — almost similar to the Galaxy S23 series. There are three cameras on the top left: a 50-megapixel main, a 2-megapixel macro, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
To make it future-proof, the M14 has a USB-C port, Android 13 OS, and One UI interface.
The Samsung Galaxy M14 5G has a price of UAH8,299 (~Php12,400) for the 4GB/64GB and UAH8,999 (~Php13,400) for the 4GB/128GB. It’s now available in Ukraine and is yet to be launched in other markets.
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Specs
- Android 13, One UI 5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch FHD+ PLS LCD display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 400ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.4GHz Exynos 1330 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 166.8 x 77.2 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 206g
- Colors: Navy Blue, Light Blue, Silver
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W wired charging