At long last, Samsung has finally brought their latest — and probably the most interesting midrange smartphone release in a long time — in the Philippines. The company has just launched the Samsung Galaxy M20 in the country.
Sitting in their new budget-oriented Galaxy M line, the Samsung Galaxy M20 will try to lure back in the consumers who have shifted their attention in emerging Chinese brands like Xiaomi and Honor.
The Galaxy M20 sports a large 6.3-inch FHD+ display, with the small Infinity-V notch on top. It will be powered by an Exynos 7904 processor and will have 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage.
There’s an 8-megapixel camera on the front, while on the back we have a 13-megapixel primary shooter and an extra 5-megapixel sensor with an ultra wide-angle lens. The Galaxy M20 also has a really generous 5,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, Samsung Experience v9.5
- Dual SIM
- 6.3-inch FHD+ display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- Infinity-V notch, 19:5:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel (f/1.9) + 5-megapixel (120-degree wide-angle) rear cameras, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dolby Atmos, Widevine L1
- HSPA+, 5G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charger
The Samsung Galaxy M20 will be available as an online-exclusive release in the Philippines starting March 6 for an official retail price of Php10,990. You can get it at Shopee, Lazada, Argomall, Abenson, and MemoXpress.