Samsung has brought its latest high-end device in the Philippines, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is a more affordable alternative to the flagship Galaxy Note 10. It features some of the key features that its bigger brothers have, primarily the S-Pen.
It has a large 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen on the front, with an Infinity-O notch for the 32-megapixel selfie camera. We also have the three 12-megapixel sensors on the back with different lenses and focal lengths.
Under the hood, it’s powered by an Exynos 9810 octa-core processor, with 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage. There’s also the large 4,500mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite has an official price of Php29,990 and will be available at Samsung stores nationwide starting February 14, 2020. As a bonus, all units sold from February 14 to 16 will come with a free JBL Go 2 speaker that’s valued at Php2,299.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Specs
- Android 10.0, One UI 2
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display, 2400×1080 resolution, ~394ppi
- Samsung Exynos 9810 10nm octa-core processor 64-bit
- Mali-G76 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via microSD up to 1TB
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.2
- 12-megapixel f/2.2 + 12-megapixel f/2.4 + 12-megapixel f/1.7 triple rear cameras
- 3G, HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- AKG stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- USB Type-C
- WiFi 802.11 ab/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Colors: Aura Red, Aura Glow, Aura Black
- Dimensions: 76.1 x 163.7 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 199g
- 4,500 mAh non-removable battery