Sharp previously revealed the regular Aquos S3. But a few months after, the company is back again to unveil a new and upgraded version of the said device — the aptly named Sharp Aquos S3 High Edition.
This new upgraded version now comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset, up from the Snapdragon 630 processor found on the previous model. In addition, the Sharp Aquos S3 High Edition also gets a doubled-down 8GB of RAM and Qi wireless charging support.
But other than that, it’s still the same Aquos S3 from before. It has a 6-inch Full HD+ IPS display, a 16-megapixel selfie camera, and a dual 12-megapixel + 13-megapixel rear cameras.
It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Smile UX, a 3,200mAh battery, and 64GB of internal storage.
The Sharp Aquos S3 High Edition price in Japan is NTD13,990 (~Php24,900). Early buyers will be given free wireless charging pad, glass protector, and coupons. Pricing and availability for the international markets are yet to be announced.
Sharp Aquos S3 High Edition Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo, Smile UX
- 6-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2160 x 1080 resolution, ~402
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 12-megapixel + 13-megapixel (wide-angle) dual rear cameras
- Fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 148.2 x 74.2 x 8 mm
- Weight: 167.4 g
- Colors: Black, Gold
- 3,200mAh battery, Qi Wireless Charging