Sony just announced a new member of the Xperia brand, the Xperia T3. The company claims that this 5.3-inch phablet is the world’s thinnest at just 7mm for its size.
The Xperia T3 closely resembles the Xperia Z2, though this features a predominantly plastic build quality with a stainless steel frame instead of the glass build that’s common for Sony’s flagships.
The Sony Xperia T3 features a Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box, together with some additional goodies. The device isn’t as powered as tech enthusiasts might want to, probably because Sony focused on the design more than innards in this mid-range device. But, the T3 isn’t too shabby at all with a quad-core Snapdragon processor and 1GB of RAM. Check out the full specs below.
Sony Xperia T3 Specs
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 5.3-inch Triluminos HD IPS Display, 277 ppi
- 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8928-2 Snapdragon 400
- Adreno 305
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel Sony Exmor RS camera with LED flash
- 1080p video recording @30fps
- 1.1-megapixel front camera, 720p video recording at 30fps
- LTE, HSPA+
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0 w/ith A2DP, FM radio w/ RDS
- GPS , A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 150.7 x 77 x 7 mm
- Weight: 148g
- Battery: Li-Ion 2500 mAh
The Xperia T3 will be available globally starting July. It will come in three colors namely; white, black, and purple. The company hasn’t announced pricing yet, but we guessing it’ll be around Php14,000-Php17,000.
[Source: Sony Mobile]