iQOO’s flagship line finally comes out of China. Of the two that made their global debut, here’s a more proper flagship, the Vivo iQOO 7 Legend.
If the design and specs look familiar, that’s because the Vivo iQOO 7 Legend is actually the iQOO 7 that came out in China back in January. Meanwhile, the global iQOO 7 is a rebranded iQOO Neo 5.
This means that we have a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with a fast and colorful 120Hz AMOLED screen. The display spans at 6.62-inches and a 300Hz touch sampling that can apparently go up to 1000Hz.
However, due to certification issues, the 120W fast charging was dropped to 66W. Still, you can expect extremely fast charging speeds for its 4,000mAh battery. It also runs on FuntouchOS 11.1 instead of Vivo’s new OriginOS interface.
The iQOO 7 Legend also has the same red/black/blue racing stripes on the back, which really compliments the clean white paint job. This unique look was a result of iQOO’s partnership with BMW M Motorsport. Albeit, this is the only color available.
Also back here are the 48-megapixel Sony IMX598 sensor, 13-megapixel ultra-wide, and another 13-megapixel sensor with 2x telephoto zoom.
The Vivo iQOO 7 Legend has a price of INR39,990 (around Php25,900) for the 8GB/128GB and INR43,990 (around Php28,600) for the 12GB/256GB. It will be available for pre-order in India this May 1, while its release details in markets like the Philippines are yet to be known.
Vivo iQOO 7 Legend Specs
- Android 11, Funtouch OS 11.1
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz (up to 1000Hz) touch sampling rate, HDR10+, 1300-nits peak
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor
- Liquid Cooling
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, OIS, PDAF) + 13-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide, 120-degree) + 13-megapixel (f/2.5,50mm, 2x optical zoom) rear cameras, LED flash
- No headphone jack
- Stereo speaker, Hi-Res audio
- Optical in-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.2 x 75.8 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 209.5g
- Colors: White (BMW M-Sport)
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 66W fast charging