Matte Black, the new Rose Gold for 2017. The “pink” color variant of the iPhone from the previous year was a huge splash due to its refreshing look. Now, the craze has shifted to the subtle black hue.
There’s just something about this color variant that really looks appealing. Personally, I really like how stealthy and minimalistic it looks. And just like the Rose Gold, we have Apple to blame for this new trend. Since the iPhone 7, quite a number of other manufacturers have also joined the party. OPPO, for one, is already on board. Now, we also have the Vivo V5s Matte Black.
The new Matte Black color option will join the Crown Gold and Rose Gold V5s variant. Both of the initial options has a bright and loud color theme, so it’s nice to see a more subtle and toned-down dark option.
But besides the new black tint, this thing is pretty much the same Vivo V5s. If you’re not familiar, you can check out the list below.
Vivo V5s Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, FunTouch UI 3.0
- Dual SIM, Hybrid
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution, ~267ppi
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 20-megapixel front camera, 1/2.8-inch sensor, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash, f/2.2
- Fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- microUSB, OTG compatible
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 154g
- Crown Gold, Matte Black
- 3000mAh non-removable Li-Ion
The Vivo V5s Matte Black will not have any special treatment and will still be sold for Php14,990 like the other colors.